casts are annoying

Friday, September 2, 2011

I am in a cast on my arm after surgery.

This time Stinky got to pick the color. He wanted black- I convinced him that purple was a better choice. However, his reasoning for black was solid: I was wearing a black skirt and black and white striped shirt and he said that black would match.

This cast is very obnoxious. It goes up onto my elbow to make it so I cannot rotate my arm which makes doing almost everything more complicated and more difficult.

Something that I have learned though- chopsticks are the best for scratching down my cast (yes I know it is a big no-no but that thing itches!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear. So sorry to hear about the cast...they can be quite a nusance! But remember you are becoming creative with chopsticks and they do always say you should learn something everyday to keep your mind sharp! haha

Post a Comment