Life's a Beach

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Now that I am feeling better, finally, we can enjoy the summer- what is left of it at least.

I am supposed to be taking it easy and letting things heal- but sometimes- we need to do something fun.  Especially, after being cooped up for so long.

My sister and her kids and I met at Foster Beach in the city. I was really nervous about this trek.  I do not like driving in the city and it is quite a ways, in addition to the 5 kids beach thing. 

However. It was fantastic.  I am so so glad we did it. We left early. Missed most traffic, got a great parking spot and had a wonderful time.

I had never been to Foster Beach before- it is a huge, and beautiful beach.  The water was really wavy today- which apparently is somewhat unusual- but the kids had such a great time.  I can't even describe how amazing it was.

My kids were thrilled to see their cousins and played so nicely. 











Pixie made sand angels.  They built castles, played ball and were truly enjoying being kids.  I can't wait to take them back.  I am so so thankful that my sister and I are getting closer, that our kids get along, and that we have the ability to get together and enjoy our area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment