Holiday Pagents

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I am not the only parent who is having a hard time this year with holiday programs.

Bearing in mind that until recently I did not cry.  Last night I was biting back tears and distracting myself as much as I could.  I did not want to be *that* mama.

I read the article I know What Six Looks Like and I get it.  Six is Stinky wearing his glasses slightly askew. Six is him being so excited about his glasses. Six is him wearing his mouse ears at his show singing "Mousey In The Snow".  Six is him crying over his sisters being annoying.  Six is him insisting on cuddles before bed.  Six is his sweet little lisp as he tells me he loves me.  Six is my heart walking around outside of me with a huge grin ready to be great the world.

I can't even imagine not having my Stinky laughing and being kind.

I have no idea how I got so lucky to have him as my son. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment