A blessing in sadness and hope

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I am sure like all of social media you have seen the story of Zach Sobiech.  A teen who when down fighting- 'and didn't really lose'. 

His story made me ugly cry at my computer

But it was wow. It was so uplifting, it blessed me in a way I did not know I did not know I needed to be blessed.

"You don't need to find out you're dying to start living"

Watching the video resonated with me in a deep soul crushing way, heart breaking, but most of all spirit lifting.

I wanted to share how amazing this kid was (and is- in heaven). 

.But I thought about what I could do to help.  You  know when you need. to do something, a craving to do something to help in some small way.  This, for now, may be all I can do, but for now here we are.

Maybe this song and video will bless you in a way that you don't know you need

Some celebrities lent their star power as a tribute to this remarkable young man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your
favorite reason appeared to be at the internet the simplest factor to
consider of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries
that they plainly don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

my page love relationship advice

Post a Comment