Little Dude is now approaching his 2nd birthday. Its going to fast for my liking. Anyhow. He has learned about the all important temper tantrum- he has had the best teacher to learn from and has developed a pretty good skill set for throwing them.
Here are some essentials that he has learned:
- its not a real tantrum if you are not on the floor kicking.
- go to an area of the floor free from debris before throwing yourself to the ground- look where you are going to land.
- follow Mama from room to room if necessary- it doesn't count as a tantrum if no one is there to see it.
- 'NO' is the best word ever. It can yelled, shrieked, or wailed.
- Practice makes perfect- aim for at least three tantrums a day.