6 things about kidney stone

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kidney stones.


If you have been reading my blog for the past two years you know what pain my kidney stones have given me, here are some things I have learned.

1- when stones are in the kidney they often don't hurt.
2- After excruciating pain of a stone traversing from the kidney south, it can be super exciting to see a stone in your pee. There is a certain amount of pride.
3- Stone hurt buy they are nothing to obstruction, the first time I obstructed I thought I was dying.
4- After a few episodes of stone pain I knew what drugs worked for me. To the point that I could tell the ER doc exactly what to give me.
5-Stents are created by the devil.
6-Stents would make wonderful torture devices

Just avoid kidney stones, really. Avoid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment