Happy when there is nothing to be happy about

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am just happy right now. 

Realistically there are no developments that should make me happy, in fact the general state of my things should leave me rather sad and anxious, but I am not.  I am content.

I have faith that what ever happens I have people whom I love and who love us and on whom I can depend.

There is immense freedom in that.  There is immense freedom in treasuring the intangibles of life, my family, my children, nature.

Last night, picking up my daughter at a friends home I looked at the sky and was so awed by the beauty and immense expanse of the night sky.

1 comments:

OneMommy said...

There is nothing wrong with being happy just because! :)
Thanks for stopping in on my SITS day!

Post a Comment