Mental Block or something else...???

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I have posted before about my need to wear glasses.  I wear them all the time.  I truly dislike taking them off- with a passion.  I can't see and I feel very vulnerable.

Like my mom, I have poor hearing, especially when there is lots of background noise or poor acoustics.  I can hear that something is being said but I cannot decipher the words.

However, I noticed that I feel like I hear better when my glasses are on- kinda crazy right? Maybe it is because when I have my glasses on I can pair what sounds I hear with lip-reading skills.

Either way, I noticed this the other night at pole class.  I had been wondering why I felt so much more vulnerable without my glasses- not being able to see or hear properly would do that don't you think?


1 comments:

Barbara said...

How funny that you hear better with glasses. I don't wear glasses, so I don't know if there is a difference.

Post a Comment