Parenting can throw you for a loop!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Being the mom of five littles- most things are no big deal. I have learned that every owie is not the end of the world.  I don't have to hover over my kids to keep them safe. 

Then sometimes something happens over which I have no control- an they have no control either, which makes it exceptionally overwhelming. 

That happen the other day.  It threw me for quite the loop.  Worse- it was in an area in which i am not well versed. 

In the end- there is help available for stinky and all will be fine.  We are just taking a slightly different path to 'fine' than I had planned.

That's what it is all about right? Being able to adapt, adjust, regroup and deal?  We all want our kids to learn those skills- teach your kids by showing them these skills in action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment