There are somethings that you really should pay people to do.

Friday, August 30, 2013

One of those things is a Brazilian wax.  They get pricey fast. So I decided to give it a DIY try.  Bad idea. Very bad idea.

There was a moment when I had a clump of wax attached to hair and I thought I would have to live with this wax attached to me or go to a wax salon with a 'wax emergency'.  Thankfully, I was able to suck it up and rip out the hair and roots and some skin (who needs skin?).

Once you start--- you are kind of committed- it would be hard to proclaim a new style trend.

I was torn--- do I finish up? Or make a lady part fashion statement?

This is not a good DIY project.  It is definitely worth paying someone to do this job. I already booked my appointment for next time.


3 comments:

laurenb said...

Had a friend recently do this too, including loss of skin. She ended up fainting on the bathroom floor while home alone, it was a whole ordeal. Needless to say, yes, it's better to pay someone hehe.

Just Me said...

Oh NO!! that is awful! is she ok?? geez! what we put ourselves through!

laurenb said...

She was fine in the end, but it was definitely a story to tell!

Post a Comment