My office supply obsession

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I may have a slight problem with my somewhat minor office supply addiction.

It started when I was a kid and was focused more on school supplies. School supply shopping excited me thoroughly. Markers! Crayons! Paints! Pens! Yay! There were so many colors and varieties! I could hardly contain myself.

Now- I do not have the excuse of a new semester to shop for supplies- and my need for folders and Trapper Keepers (remember those? Do they still make them?) is severely limited, my obsession is more focused towards pens and post-its. You never know when something will need to be posted! This could be extended to stationary of all sorts, writing a note on loose-leaf paper is not nearly the same as writing it on pretty paper with a fancy pen.

Recently, I saw a commercial for "Ink Joy" pens, which is write up my alley. It is like Papermate's marketing department was sitting in my head thinking about what I look for in my favorite pens. I had to have one. CVS did not have them, I was distraught. I had to go to Walgreens anyway- and they had them! When I found them, I clapped and was so excited. What would I write first? Would they live up to the hype? I was giddy.

Stay tuned for how Ink Joy pens actually work.

4 comments:

viking stationary supplies said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!

Blake Mitchell said...

Girl, I can definitely relate to this. When I was in grade school, I just couldn't stop asking my mom for a stash of crayons, or another set of felt tip pens. And when I got to work in an office, I just found myself hoarding lots of multi-colored sticky notes and those metallic staple wires! LOL.

Office Supplies Solutions said...

So true! School days are the times when one can simply not get enough of those pencils and crayons! Your obsession with office supplies is actually cute! Love those colourful post-its! Much thanks for this well-written article!

Unknown said...

It was interesting read. I can also associate myself with you because I also enjoyed school supply shopping and now I have a small business so now I am interested in Cheap Office Products but I will definitely tuned with you.

Post a Comment