Perfectly Peas

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear Peas,

I love you. You ball of energy. No one else can ever be you.

You are determined and make a mule look tractable. As frustrating as this is for me now- never lose this quality. It will serve you well in life.

You are smart, you know what you want and you will find away to get what you want, you figure things out that constantly amaze me.

You will not settle for less than you deserve. Ever. This is great. You know that you are important and will not let anyone marginalize you. Please keep this quality. So many people forget how special they are. Everyone is special. Everyone is important.

You are caring and loving. I love watching you take care of Pixie. Protecting her, reading her stories, helping her, she is so lucky to have a big sister like you.

You are silly. You can make me giggle by doing your silly face.

You are passionate. Everything you do you do with every single bit of you. This will be great for you in life- but for now is exhausting.

Being your mother is an amazing gift and I am so very blessed to be your mother. You have taught me so many amazing things and I am thankful everyday for what you bring to our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment