when your company does not pay.

Monday, January 7, 2013

 If you know me and my husband you know what he needs to work 2 jobs to support our family- no we do not live extravagantly by ANY means.

Frankly, daycare for 5 kids makes me working out of reach for us because his fire schedule is so crazy we would have to maintain full time daycare.

Here is the situation:  he is a 1099 employee of a company based out of state.  He has not been paid for his work for this company for November or December and now part of January.  The owner of said company has also not returned emails or calls recently.

My thinking- screw him.  Write a strongly worded letter demanding payment and if nothing comes of it file suit.

His thinking--- well he is working for them right now (which irks me beyond belief)

What say you blog readers?  What do we do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment