Princess

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I had a cute princess story but I forgot it by the time I sat down to type it out. :( That is frustrating.

Today we ventured out to the mall to meet friends and tire the kids out. By the time we ready to come home I do not know who was more tired... the kids or us.

Princess is so confident. She wore a flamenco dress to the mall resplendent with ruffles, red fringe, and polka dots....she loved it, and the attention she received.

Stinky....what can I say...he is my little man. He is so so sweet and so amazingly just wonderful. He is silly in an entirely different way than Princess. He is also more shy and cautious. But when he smiles his eyes sparkle and his smile is brilliant

Peas is a snuggle bug. Content in a sling...no where else. She is learning to crawl. I love watching her try and encouraging her. She is so strong! Constantly amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment