Baby Blue Eyes

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zoe Blue Eyes.

I love her eyes. They are huge expressive beautiful blue eyes. They smile when she is happy. It is like she can say everything she needs to with her eyes...without words.

Right now she is crawling around the living room getting up close and personal with the carpet...singing along to music.

Her eyes see the world and all its beauty and all its wonder with such amazement with such awe. I love watching her watch the world observing and learning.

From the day she was born and we locked eyes. We locked hearts too. My children are part of me. They are such blessings. I have learned so much from them.

They do not care if I feel fat or if any of it. Zoe still loves to crawl up on me and snuggle her head on my shoulder. She loves to look up at me from her perch in a sling and smile so big I forget what ever i was saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment