Stinky's trophy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

In going through Rubbermaid bins I found an old baseball trophy of B's. Stinky saw it and was so excited. He asked a thousand questions about it. Seeing as I was not there, I have no idea as to the circumstances of the win- but to know that Daddy was so awesome he got a trophy pretty much settled B in rock star status.

I gave the trophy to Stinky and he has taken it with him everywhere. To the pool, to the park, to soccer. Everywhere and everywhere he goes he tells people that it was his daddy's trophy.

Now it is on his nightstand. He likes it to be close to him where he can hold it if he wants. At least once a day I am reminded that the trophy was Daddy's and it is really old so he needs to take care of it.

This will be one of the things he treasures I bet. I am glad that he can treasure it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment