poor stupid man

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I love him, I love him, I love him....it is what I am telling myself over and over and over in a potentially vain attempt to convince myself.

ugh..somehow, in some world, in some weird testosterone-y dimension my husband thought it would be a good idea to buy Stinky a screw driver set.. ( ) What does an 18 month old boy need screw drivers for???

His comment was they were for him to play with when he (husband) was working on something. (yeah okay)

My thought: I truly appreciate the fire department and the 911 system in the area; I do not want to get to know the medics or the ER docs on a first name basis though. the 'toys' will also be great for impaling his sister with. Sure enough it took about 10 minutes for him to figure out that they are GREAT for chasing Princess with...in short order they were confiscated and DH was instructed to clear any toy purchases through me first..

0 comments:

Post a Comment