Sad day for diplomacy

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I read this article and was saddened by it. Maybe distressed would be a better term. I do not understand why the current administration would want to begin another offensive when we cannot handle the two that we already have.

As much as I disagree with the current regime in Iran and the policies it holds, I do not think that we have the right to attack them right now. Of course nuclear proliferation frightens me but none the less I believe a military strike is unwise.

That is one reason I like senator Obama. He is open to talks with Iran; where the current administration likes to play, at least what appears to me to be a very juvenile game of 'if you won't play my rules, I won't play with you..'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I learn more about Obama there are things about him that scare me, yet I still believe he is the answer for this country.

"My Mama is for Obama!" (would say Anne if she could.)

Post a Comment