Today is your birthday

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Or not.princess 's birthday is really in May.Stinky 's birthday is in July so we had a party for both of them yesterday. I am becoming complacent and lazy.

The party ROCKED. We had about 65 people, so smallish for us..food, beer, wine, soda...it was great! The kids had an amazing time. They ate far too many sweets and no one napped but everyone had such a great time. The kids were basking in being adored. Watching them love their family and watching our family love on them was amazing. It warmed my heart. I again realized how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family and great friends who are more like family anyway.

Peas is a party girl. She was laughing and smiling and totally eating up the attention of being adored.

I wish that more of my friends with children could have made it. I was sad that they couldn't.

Anyway. Thats it

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth-I'm really sorry we couldn't make it. It just didn't work out with her nap schedule and stuff. I really wanted to make it though and we thought about you guys. Next year for sure-there probably won't be anymore naps for a 3 year old at that point. It's a promise!

Post a Comment