If there was something interesting to say

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I would say it now. But I have nothing really to say or to laugh about.

Today I had a break. The older two kids went to Grandmas today and Peas lived it up as an only child. She thought it was great...no one to share toys with or share mama. Have me all to herself. We read we sang we snuggled we played we cleaned....and she ate it up. She will not be pleased when brother and sister return.

She did decide that she likes yogurt today. Up until now she had been kind of iffy on it. Today....the verdict was in and it was adoration. lots of it. it was like feeding a baby bird her mouth open her making noise to tell me she wanted more. Oh yes...she has started to say 'mine'. Not thrilled about that milestone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment