it is woefully obvious

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Until recently I thought, erroneously so, that I was I strong person. In the past 8 weeks I have been dealing with daily pain and letting the pain win. 8 weeks of daily pain. 2 months. 2 very long months.

I have had so many x-rays, more narcotic pain medication than can be counted, 2 CAT scans, 2 ureteroscopies, 2 cytoscopies, 2 stents, 1 Nuclear Medicine Renal Scan, 1 MRI, more appointments, more blood work, so many messages, so many consults and NOTHING. NO Progress, no answers, no help.

So here I sit. Defeated. Discouraged. Ready to give up. Ready to run and hide, ready to just give in.

How much am I supposed to take? I have tried being patient and understanding. I just can't anymore. I am depressed and miserable. I want my life back. I want to be able to function. I want to be able to move with out pain (or even sit or lay down! without pain.) My kids need a mom who can play with them.

I want to have this fixed. Why is it taking so long??

0 comments:

Post a Comment