Pregnancy and Infant Loss

Saturday, October 15, 2011


Today is a beautiful day in the Chicago suburbs. The sun is shinning, the sky is absurdly blue, the air is crisp. As beautiful as it is, it is a sad day. Today is dedicated to remembering the lives of babies that were taken to soon.

I remember my almost babies, knowing that though they were never born, they will always be loved.

I remember my friends losses, miscarriages, stillbirths, and the loss of an infant. All heartbreaking. All tragic.

Nothing can change the losses, all that can be done is to remember the families and the babies. To remind everyone that love is surrounding.

To my friends who have lost, I am deeply sorry. Losing a baby is not something a parent should ever know. You are loved. Your babies are loved.
e
I am aware of the losses. I do not need a special day to remind me. The losses don't just go away on October 16th.

3 comments:

Mama Up! said...

I didn't realize what today was... still, my tears are for my birthday and Thanksgiving, and all the other days impacted by the pregnancy I lost last year. I don't mind the reminder, though. It's a part of my life.

Just Me said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is something that you learn to live with, not forget about

micrognathia said...

I sympathize with you, and we should be happy for them co they're with God now though it's painful.

-admin

Post a Comment