Pregnancy Smell Aversion Strikes Again

Monday, October 17, 2011

The smells of truly innocent things have been making me vomit. Spaghetti and Meatballs? Banned. Anything involving garlic, banned.

That is okay.

The pregnancy super sense of scent has now forced me to abandon cloth diapers. I just can handle the smell. Hopefully soon, I will be able to get back to cloth dipes, but for now we are back to disposables and even those end up with me gagging most of the time.

Seeing as I am in the 2nd trimester, I should be past this soon right? Right? Give me some hope here.

All joking aside, I feel guilty. Cloth is so much better for my baby and the Earth. It isn't even that much work- I have to do laundry anyway, what is a couple more loads (especially loads that I do not have to invest massive time in folding!?)

Hopefully. Hopefully. Soon we will be back to cloth.

1 comments:

Semi-Crunchy Momma said...

Sorry about your nose. I hope things are on the upswing now. Strangely enough I just started cloth diapering again now that it's fall. We had too many long summer days where I didn't want to lug a dozen stinky diapers in the car with me!

Post a Comment