Gah! She is getting so big!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Princess has a favorite singer now. I was not prepared for the announcment that she loves Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. Especially, because I am not all the crazy about her.

At least the only real music of hers that she loves (or has heard) is on the Hannah Montana movie, which is fairly harmless.

It is just a milestone that I was not anticipating. When I was in grade school my aunt gave me a New Kids On The Block tape for my walkman. I do not honestly think I ever listened to it. I just did not get it, that music was not my style, in fact I was not into popular music for a VERY long time. I never kept up or track, even now- I love listening to music but I am not a devoted fan of anyone.

So while, Princess loves Hannah Montana, and that is fine, it is her preference, her choice, I will get to learn a side of life I never really was into..

0 comments:

Post a Comment