Saving For College

Thursday, February 10, 2011

With four kids saving for college is kind of a dream- unless something miraculous happens I will not be able to pay for my children's college education. At most- I may be able to pay for a semester of books or something.

When Princess was little I signed up for Upromise.com and dutifully registered my cards and hoped that I would at least save a little towards education expenses. Then I forgot about it and changed banks and lost about two years of savings (whoops.). I will re-register my cards today... but darn it is cold out!

I got an message about online deals to save money for college and was reminded and intrigued. I began to browse around and found Old Navy coupons. Yay! Old Navy has their baby can kids sale going on now and savings for college? I may rock this mom thing yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment