This time last year

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I was in the midst of my eye drama and learning that I had a clotting disorder that likely impacted my life in ways that I had no idea about. So much made sense after that.

As much as it sucked to have that happen. As much as does suck that my eye is messed up- it was a really good thing.

If it hadn't happened- imagine what could have happened if I had had the surgeries without that knowledge. Even with the knowledge there were issues. So I can say I am thankful for my eye issue. I am thankful for everyone who helped me through this year.

Thank you.

1 comments:

KerrieLynn, The Mix Gal said...

Hi, I am a new follower…I found you through SocialMoms.com, if you get a chance I would love to have you check out my blog. Thank you.
~KerrieLynn
KLsCupboard.blogspot

Post a Comment