Generousity In Travel Size

Monday, February 28, 2011


I question my parenting style and attitude daily.... usually several times a minute. Am I to strict? To laid back? Not enough boundaries? Too many?

Then my kids do something so wonderful that my faith is renewed again, at least for a moment.

This weekend Princess wanted to give her whole dollars to charity. Her five dollars- which for a little kid is quite a bit. She thought there were other people who needed it more than she did.

Also, she saved and worked and got me a present all on her own. Her work, her reward, and she gave it to me. She was so proud of herself. So thrilled that she was able to do it by herself.

I will treasure her gifts forever. Her kind heart and generous spirit is more than I could ever ask for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment