Family Matters

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family is a huge part of our lives. I talk to my mom almost everyday and I text or email my sister several times a week. But one family member who I have under- appreciated it Aunt C.

She is fantastic with the kids. They adore her. She is fun and energetic and all of the things I try to be all of the time. My kids look up to her and cannot wait to see her and spend time with her.

She is responsible and mature and I trust her judgment quite a bit. I hope that if they do not feel comfortable discussing something with me- they go to her, I know she will guide them well.

Our family has obviously gotten us through so many rough times and been a source of help and support to us. Sometimes, though, I forget how truly blessed we are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment