My Princess

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last night I got to snuggle with Princess.

I am so glad she still likes to cuddle. I sat there and petted her head and noticed her profile is still much the same as it was when she was a baby and I could snuggle with her all the time, and we snuggled a lot.

Last night I lay there and ran my hand through her hair and noticed how thick it is- and remembered how fine her hair was, how soft her skin was (and still is). How wonderful it was just to hold her as a little baby. She changed my life.

She has grown into such a wonderful girl. I am so proud of her. She is generous and kind and smart. With enough attitude to keep me on my toes- she is my child and if there was not some attitude there would be something clearly wrong.

Princess is now nearly seven and I am not entirely sure where that time went. It seems like yesterday we were moving into the apartment- I have been so blessed to be her mother.

Princess brand new

her she is now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment