My sweet oblivious girl

Monday, March 14, 2011

Princess is gregarious and a lot of fun to be around. She has countless friends. Wherever she goes she makes new ones..

She is a "one of the guys". If asked about her favorite people to play with 9 times out of 10 I will get of a few boys before any girls. I love this. She will be the girl playing kickball with the boys (while wearing a skirt). She will beat them in races while giggling.

This is great for now. But what about as she gets older and relationships become complicated? I mean she is a pretty girl and I can just see all sorts of issues that will be less than pleasant to address. Probably the best bet is to just let things happen and not to borrow trouble.

I wish things could remain this simple though. Where she is invited to all sorts of birthday parties, boys and girls, and doesn't think twice about it. I want her to feel comfortable inviting anyone she wants to play with over with out fear or concern of judgment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment