This last year

Monday, May 16, 2011

This last year has been a challenge.

I had numerous procedures and surgeries. Heck, I have a favorite nurse at the hospital who is now my online buddy, it is a little weird.

A few broken bones later, a few surgeries, a few infections and hospital stays, numerous tragedies.. I am still here. Still ready to take on the next thing thrown my way.

If I did not have some of the best friends ever I could not have made it. If I did not have some of the best family ever there is no way that I could have done it.

Without Tease, I could not have done it. In my life, it is really easy to feel overwhelmed. It is easy to feel like I am sinking. Tease has kept me afloat in so so many ways.

I went to my Tease nights even when I could not fully participate because I needed the haven. I needed to be in a place that was healthy for me as a whole person. I needed to feel like I could check all of my baggage at the door and just play.

It has been a hard year. It has been an incredible year. I can feel like I am flying around a pole and come home and take care of my kids renewed.

Thank you for supporting me friends, family and readers. Thank you for everything Tease- tomorrow night cannot come soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment