Skylar Needs Sugery

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So we went to the pediatrician yesterday....the pediatrician who looks like a pre-ER George Clooney... (I sincerely hope is not reading this)....I love going to see him, he is pretty.....

Anyway, I had to take three kids to the doctor...William at two days before his second birthday, finally is 20 Lbs. Finally. Skylar at age 4 is 32 Lbs. My kids are tiny! Zoe weighs, at 5 months what William weighed at a year. A YEAR!

Regardless. Skylar need surgery. I have the referral for the doc, I have to schedule the appt ASAP. It is not a good feeling when the pedi says, get it done ASAP. So I am waiting for 6 minutes for the office to open so I can call.

Brian is like "she'll be fine"...I am slightly more panicked.. panicked does not seem to do it justice.


felicia said...

Eek! Scary! I've BTDT, Moose had surgery at 10 weeks.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you through.

Atwood-Family of 3 said...

Yep, we've BTDT too. Anne was 3 months old. It was SO sad seeing her wake up after being put under and being soooo scared. We literally could not put her down for the entire day. I held her for 8 straight hours (can't do it w/ a sling w/ all the wires attached to her.) When we'd put her down even to change her diaper, she'd start crying. It was SO sad. :(

Post a Comment