Online Shopping

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I still remember the first thing I ever purchased online: my blue iPod. I loved that thing. I developed a relationship with the iPod that outlasted several boyfriends. Since then I have grown a lot more comfortable shopping online- typically I do all of my holiday shopping online- or I do as much as I possibly can do online.

The first time I ever heard of Bluefly.com I was reading "My Sister's Keeper" and the mother in book would order fancy dresses try them on, and then send them back, inevitably finding some flaw. The description of the dresses was from the perspective of a child, and it was fascinating reading what a girl may think of a designer gown.

This led me to explore Bluefly.com and it is more than dresses that look like sunsets. They have a huge selection of designers such as Prada and Gucci, and Fendi.

Granted- there is no way in hell that I will ever be able to afford one but they are fun to look at....

0 comments:

Post a Comment