Princess

Saturday, January 1, 2011






*** she really was happy, I just snapped the photo at the wrong time****
She has discovered the fun of pink foam rollers. My poor mother put my hair in rollers all the darn time. I loved curly hair but I had strait hair- very straight hair, so does Princess.

Now she too, knows the amazing things that pink foam curlers can do.

A few nights ago, I put Princess's hair in the curlers and she was thrilled with the time on her own with me and with the results the next day. She loved it. Now almost every night she asks me put her hair up in rollers.

2 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt said...

Happy New Year 2011.

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Oh my goodness! I totally remember those! I loved curly hair too but could NEVER sleep well w/ them in. It was the worst delimema of my 6 year old year-let's hope it's the same for her! (Ie, nothing worse than rollers and sleep) :)

Post a Comment