Scary Stuff

Monday, January 10, 2011

This is a big month of confessions for me.

Right now I am going through a bit of a rough time. There are some of you who know the problems with jobs here- so you know what that is about.
.
But- suffice it to say- things are really really tight here. I am not doing well. I am terrified.

What if I can't afford my home? Where would we live? What would we do? As I type this I am in tears of fear looking over my household. It is largely known that I do this on my own for the most part... and for the most part I am a 'strong and independent woman' but sometimes I want to be a mama...and be able to buy groceries without worry, or pay tuition without a thought, sadly that is not our life here. Our life is scary at the moment.

I know we'll get through. I have the love and support of friends and family and G-d. We will get through. However.


I am sitting here in abject absolute terror as to how I am going to afford my life... my life is not excessive- I will cancel my phone and cable posthaste- but will that be enough?

Can I do it?

I am scared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment