Monday, July 5, 2010

I can stand A LOT of gross things. I deal with four kids 24/7 and they can challenge me a lot with my first aid skills.

There is one thing that I cannot stand: teeth. I have not been able to stand them ever even when mine were loose. Seeing them wiggle would make me need to sit. Tingling, roaring ears, the whole bit; I just cant stand teeth! So guess who has loose teeth? Princess.

She is beyond thrilled and I am beyond grossed out. They are not even that loose yet! They are just *kinda* loose. And she shows me, often. Every time, I am reduced to a quivering pile of mama who needs to go sit down with her head between her knees.

What is the standard Tooth Fairy prize these days?


Elsa said...

Oh just wait until she wiggles it with her tongue when it hangs by thread. I got greeted with that by my Goddaughter's big sis (a year older than Princess) this weekend. I almost tossed my cookies. I think Tooth Fairy is a golden coin??? So maybe one of those spiffy gold dollar coins? I think that's what my Godson gets.

Megan said...

We just give our kids a buck. Long story there, but we just tell them we live in a different "district" than their cousins who get more.
Iused to be the exact same way about teeth, but since I am often the only one home when they need to come out, I have have had to get over it. I now pull 'em like a pro - I'm sure you will, too!

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Lol, we're not quite there yet... my oldest just turned 5 & no loose teeth yet! I'm thinking we'll start w/ Quarters and work our way up. :D

Post a Comment