I have to have some surgery. It would help if I would schedule it.
It must admit though I am kind of looking forward to my time in the hospital.
- I do not have to share a bed with anyone
- I can pee alone
- I may even be able to shower alone
- Someone will bring me food that I did not have to shop for, cook, or clean up.
- I can use my grown up voice and be called my name
- Maybe- just maybe I can sleep.
So what is surgery? A small price to pay. A pittance, really. The part that has me worried is the recovery... stay quiet for six weeks. Clearly, they have no idea about my life.
Even with the assistance of my four very active visual aids the doctor expects 6 weeks of recovery. Wishful thinking dude. Obviously he has not had the pleasure of living my life.
To be honest, I am scared. Not really as scared of the surgery itself so much (I am nervous about that) But the part that has me worried- really worried is the recovery. Six weeks of recovery? really? I don't know if I can do that. I don't know. I can use all of the positive energy and prayers you can muster please sned it my way.