Making Mama Pretty

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sometimes even I get tired of going all the time. I really do try to keep things fun and interesting for my kids. Partly because I have the attention span of a fly, and also if I keep them busy- they pick on each other less- which makes my job much more enjoyable.

So anyway in desperation and pain I allowed Princess to give me a make over from her make up box. Stinky decided he wanted to join in the fun too and she let him- as did I *gasp*.

This make up is kids make up- princess themed- heavy on the pink and purple. I went into it expecting exaggerated colors- I was not disappointed. My face looked like a less defined and pink/purple version of KISS.

Things got concerning when I felt lipstick on my shoulders and arms. The lipstick on my forehead and cheeks I almost expected. But---- the shoulders-- that was a surprise.

After I began to wonder how I was going to get all of the make up off without a chisel we went up stairs to admire their work.

Wow. Creative. Colorful.

(and I must admit I liked the lip gloss color- I might have stayed in the lines better....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment