Leaps and Bounds

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pixie has grown up so much- any day now she is going to drive away, off to college.

She just got two teeth her bottom two incisors. She looks so freaking adorable with her two teeth.

Pixie can also crawl now. She loves it. She can get herself places. The new found independence sits well with her. Also she has discovered how to pull herself up to standing. There is a whole new world available to her now. As well as a chance to irritate her sisters and brother. Up until now she has been fun to play with; now she has an opinion and a way to get what she wants. Oh the places she'll go!

What happened to my little baby? My little brunette lady in a sea of blondes. Pixie is so grown up now. I am so proud of her. I am so proud of my kids for adapting so well. There is always more room in our hearts for more love; and as Pixie grows our hearts grow too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment