Summer Fun

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today was a hot summer-like day in the Chicago area.  The NATO people picked a great weekend to be here!

The weather is amazing.

Despite a summer cold (ughhh).  We went to the french market and browsed, got some fresh produce and some amazing lemonade. We just had a really nice day. Being together.

Four kids had ice cream cones and were ADORABLE.  Then we played in the fountain. Walked to the library, looked around.  Enjoyed each other and enjoyed the day. 

I overheard a bunch of moms saying how they can't wait to get breaks and get away from their kids and that made me sad.

Don't get me wrong, I want days off too.  I want breaks too. But not everyday.  I like my kids.  I enjoy hanging out with them.  I think they are pretty great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment