I am behind I know it

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have a ton to update on like Princess's first birthday party solely for kids, the rain, more rain, wondering when it will get hot here....and oh yeah a party of some sort.

Anyway-

Today I had a not so great surprise. I got through half of the day thinking it was Wednesday not Tuesday. I only realized it when I texted a friend about plans that I realized that it was not Wednesday...then I felt like an ass. I was not happy. I know I am blonde and occasionally act it but several hours into the day you think I would have noticed...but nope. I was blissfully unaware of the fact that it was Tuesday.

So I made a fool of myself today. To quote of the kids favorite shows -ok maybe not quote but the gist of it is 'never let a thing like total and complete humiliation stand in the way of something...' Well I didn't and to make myself feel better I went and bought Mrs.Fields cookies and then did some retail therapy. Which come now always makes me feel better. (at least for a few mintues)

0 comments:

Post a Comment