How the heck???

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Do you do photo editing? I downloaded an open source application to try my hand at some basic editing. I have ended up more confused than ever- and overwhelmed.

There are a ton of things to mess with and I do not know what half of them mean- then when I try something I have no clue how to do it or improve or any of it. It is so frustrating! I just want to make my pictures prettier- Specifically some of B an my wedding pictures. I would love to get a few framed and hang them around the house but they need some help. Ok well lots of help.

Any tips any tricks or anyone want to do it for me?

2 comments:

JudyGS said...

What do you want done? I have the newest version of Photoshop and I suppose that I could do it for you. But I must warn you that I mostly use Photoshop to play with screen shots; not too much with photos. But I could try.

Imperfect Mama said...

Next time I'm over, remind me and I'll show you. :)

Post a Comment