Chalk it up to another thing I never thought I'd see

Monday, April 19, 2010

Princess is turning six this May. What do you think she asked for? A pony? To be a princess?? Nope. A laptop. My nearly six year old wants her own laptop. I never anticipated this.

It is a different generation. My kids know email- not letters. They know not catalog shopping but Amazon.com. Princess knows how to get to her websites- Sprout, and PBS kids. She can log on to the computer and get online all on her own. She can work the touch pad and mouse.

Stinky is the same- he is all over the internet- he loves his PBS kids. Even Peas is getting into it at the ripe old age of two.

The saddest thing is that I am thinking of getting her a netbook. Why? I am tired of sharing my computer. I want it back. If she has her own- maybe I can have mine back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment