Mama wants a stripper pole

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mother's day is approaching. I do not want jewelery (not that I would say no, though). I do not want breakfast or dinner. I want a pole. Yep. For my house. I want a pole. How now to convince my five year old to get one for me?? Or to have her come up with the $200 to buy one.

If you have read my blog at all you probably know that I have been taking pole dancing classes for a few months and am totally, utterly, hopelessly hooked. Calm down it is not like I am going to be gyrating or stripping..at least not when ANYONE is watching. I just love the way it makes me feel. Sensual, feminine, whole, radiant.

I suppose it could be a 'fire' pole- or a playground pole. But my playground pole. I mean how could I explain to the other kids at the playground when princess busts out with a fairy and hair whip? Seriously, I can see that happening.

So if anyone wants to buy this poor mama a pole let me know!! (kidding, kinda)

0 comments:

Post a Comment