I have it in writing.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am a Princess. So Ha! It is official. I am a princess..a pole princess... but the operative word is PRINCESS! Now I just need a tiara- I can raid the dress ups for one.

Last night was my pole dancing graduation from level 1 of pole dancing. I DID IT! I really did! yay! It has been one heck of a journey of introspection, self discovery, and exploration...and yes a bad ass work out too. The best part of it are the other ladies there to cheer each other on and support one another. We started out in our first class as strangers- now I would call them all friends. They made me laugh after a particularly awful day yesterday.

During the eight week class I learned some fun tricks but I learned more about myself and am beginning to learn to value myself and beginning to cherish what and who I am- right now. Which- given the kind of person I am- is a darn miracle.

Next week starts level two. A continuation of my epic journey. I could not be more excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment