Blessings

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just sitting her on an amazingly fantastic spring night. Where you can taste summer. Sunscreen scent lingers in the air mingled with charcoal barbecue.

I sit down to check my email after a crazy day of zoo's and parks and bikes and am greeted with an incredibly sweet message from my pole dancing instructor. That kind of validation especially for someone with my history is enough to make me want to hug her.

There are not enough things I can say about Tease, pole dancing, or Karyn. In 8 weeks it has changed me...wait-- no not changed me-- but helped me find me. Helped me connect physical, emotional, spiritual... helped me learn to listen to myself... just helped. So thank you, Karyn.. Thank you, Tease.

One pretty fantastic part about it is that you get to know the ladies pretty well in your class. You cheer for them you back them up... you form more friendships. And wow. All of the women in my class are so special and so amazing. Thank you for backing me up.

You think I am done yet??? yeah, no.

I am just so thankful for the amazing blessings that I have in my life that I feel I overlook all to often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment