Huh, how'd that happen

Thursday, June 3, 2010




Told you I am behind. Things are just super busy.

Anyway Princess is now six years old. This was a hard birthday for me. Six. Seems so much older than five...like moving from 'kid' to 'big kid'. Her first birthday was excited and sad because well, it is her first birthday... but this one? This one was leaving the realm of 'little kid' behind.

She is so independent and grown up. She takes showers, she rides a two wheeler, she gets her own juice, she does almost EVERYTHING by herself. Parenting is working yourself out of a job but I am kinda sad to see the little girl I rinsed with a watering can in the bathtub(no hand held shower) grow into this pretty, intelligent, sensitive, kind, genuine, and joyful young lady.

I am so proud of her. She is so smart and so amazing.. I do not know how or why I was so blessed.

1 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Oh wow-simply gorgeous pics of the kids!

Post a Comment