So typical

Friday, June 25, 2010

Gah!
yesterday I had to pick up my two oldest kids from camp and something happened that was so classically my life; it was almost to *perfect*

camp pick up can be a little (a lot) insane. We ran into my neighbor there and she was also picking up her daughter with her youngest in tow, so we decided to walk together. The children were retrieved without incident- it was getting out of the building that was the issue.

After getting on the elevator I said 'please do not press the alarm button, again' yes they have done it before. We were on the elevator with our friend and her two kids, another group, and me and the four- so it was a bit crowded. When we went to get off- Peas got swept with the throng of kids and instead of stopping ran right out into the middle of the road with joy- at the same time Stinky got his fingers stuck in the elevator. Too typical. My friend ran out and got Peas who was upset about being interrupted dancing and I freed Stinky. Then we went on our way. Like nothing had happened. It was just typical.

In the words of Guy Smiley from Sesame Street "this is your life".

2 comments:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Lol, isn't it great how us moms can handle all the chaos & craziness of having kids?! :p Glad everything turned out ok.

Come by and check out my "13 Weekends of Summer" giveaway blog hop (every Sat& Sun). Each weekend you linkup is an entry into the giveaways. :)
http://www.susiebhomemaker.com/2010/06/13-weekends-of-summer-giveaway-blog-hop.html

Just Me said...

sweet! thanks!

Post a Comment