Why this now?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I know I am very very blessed. Exceedingly so.

Right now I am more than a little frustrated at the cost of things. Over the winter our furnace went, we have not replaced it yet as at I just do not have the money. For the time it is fine- it is summer. Now our air conditioner went too. I am not big on using the air conditioner but having the option is nice. Especially for sleeping.

I am honestly scared. I hate being scared about money. It is, well, scary. Being scared sucks, it is a very vulnerable position.

If any of you have an extra few thousand dollars lying around that you cannot seem to spend- I'll be happy to help you, my kids will thank you for it.

If you do not have a few thousand dollars laying around (honestly, who does?) Then say a little prayer that we weather this storm?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

I will pray for you... things will turn around.

Visiting from SITS, make it a great day!

Post a Comment