Next on the planner-

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Friday to celebrate the completion of Princess's first week of school we went to an Art Studio for kids in Roselle. One of my friends had told me about this place and raved about it. It on the sounded like it could be fantastic my kids love messy art play and this was a chance for them to do it and me not to have to clean up all of the mess... everyone wins- right?

Well it was great. Stinky acted a little nuts because there were so many choices of things to do- he literally ran from one station to another hardly able to stop and do something. Princess loved it- it was right up her alley. She could exercise her creativity to her little hearts content and have ball creating new projects. Peas even loved it. Mess? Of course! Her problem was she was just not tall enough to reach all of what she wanted to do.

How did this mama fair? it was ok. Most of the projects were things we do at home anyway- we paint here- why pay to go somewhere else to do that? I suppose I would have liked it more if there were more 'exotic' for lack of a better term things to do. The kids though loved it and are asking to go back again. So I suppose I just need to get over myself on that one.

I would be remiss if I did not share pictures though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment